Secret restaurant recipes

Secret restaurant  recipes
Secret restaurant recipes

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fast Food and Restaurant Secret Recipes Finally Exposed

How would you like to stop paying for overpriced meals in restaurants? How would you like the ability to create all of those delicious "top secret restaurant recipes at home"?


Take, for example, Pizza Hut. In my opinion, you just can't buy pizza sauce like theirs. It is one of a kind, and is a big part of what makes their pizza just so delicious. I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for pizza hut. I've spent more then I'd care to admit there over the course of the past few years.


So when money got tighter, pizza hut's prices started to bother me more and more. All I could think about was how much cheaper it would be for us to make our own pizza. Unfortunately we didn't have the secret recipes!


We started searching on the web, and quickly found out that there is actually a pretty big group of people out there that like posting what they call "copycat recipes". Essentially what this is, is people taking their best guess at how to make famous food, and sharing their recipes.


I was super excited to find pizza hut's sauce on one of the lists. Unfortunately the more I looked, the more recipes I found. Tons and tons of different recipes, all for the same pizza sauce!


I was about to give up, when a friend told me about this secret cookbook that supposedly contained a heap full of the recipes used in the actual famous and popular restaurants. I reluctantly picked up a copy and gave it a try.


The result was a resounding success! Before the week was up, I had cooked several dishes that matched their restaurant counterparts. What a fantastic way to eat at home and save money!


How would you like to recreate the most famous popular recipes at home? This famous cookbook exposes all of the most famous and most delicious secret recipes on the planet including restaurants such as Applebee's and KFC.
You can learn more about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment